Brush fruit with half of honey mixture. Mix the mangos, drained crushed pineapple, white sugar, brown sugar, apple juice, and tapioca. If you like a taste of the tropics you will like this pie.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pineapple mango pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pineapple Mango Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pineapple Mango Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple mango pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Mango Pie :
- Take 1 (20 oz) of can mango, undrained.
- Get 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar for sprinkling.
This pie is a great spring and summer dessert. Use fresh, ripe pineapple and mango and bananas that are brown all over. They will act as a binding agent but leaves lots of moisture in the pie. Pineapple Mango Pie-fresh mangos, crushed pineapple with tapioca filling.
Steps to make Pineapple Mango Pie :
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil on med/high heat. Turn down heat and allow it to bubble with the lid on for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Take filling off the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes. You want the filling this thick:.
- While filling cools, line your pie dish with bottom crust. Pour cooled pie filling into crust and top with top crust. Pinch edges and brush with egg/milk mixture then sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top and bake for 45-60 minutes, until crust is golden..
- Wait until the pie is COMPLETELY cooled before cutting!.
Find this Pin and more on Mango Madnessby Judy Hester. The bottom of the pie tin should remain warm to the touch. Pineapple Mango Banana Pie If you like a taste of the tropics you will like this pie. This pie is a great spring and summer dessert. Use fresh, ripe pineapple and mango and bananas that are brown all over.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pineapple mango pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.