In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate chip pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip pancakes :
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Take 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk or fork until blended. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat egg into milk in a separate bowl until thoroughly combined. Pour melted butter into flour mixture; whisk in milk mixture to make a smooth batter.
Steps to make Chocolate chip pancakes :
- Whisk in the buttermilk, eggs and vanilla extract just until combined. Some small lumps are okay. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Let the pancake batter rest for 10 minutes. Don't skip this step!.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray OR brush with butter or oil. * Ladle one third to one half cup of the pancake batter onto the griddle for each pancake..
- Flip the pancakes over when small bubbles appear on the surface and continue cooking on the opposite side until golden brown. Serve with butter and hot maple syrup..
Super Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes, another take on Japanese Pancakes, these pancakes are larger than life and twice as delicious. Serve topped with maple syrup, chocolate syrup, fruit sauce, or whipped cream and you will have the best breakfast ever. Definitely only need one of these to fill the void, that's for sure. How to make chocolate chip pancakes: Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, butter, and vanilla. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, and stir until the batter is JUST combined (see notes).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chip pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.