It is a true 'gourmet pilgrimage' for. A creamy indian chicken curry that is light and low calorie. The yogurt gives richness to the dish without much fat, so it makes a healthy midweek meal.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy indian curry: kashmir curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy indian curry: kashmir curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry :
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 6 of to 8 Chicken drumsticks (skin on).
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 5 cm of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Tomato puree.
- Make ready 250 ml of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of Fresh cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- Take 5 tsp of Garam masala.
This is a creamy but light chicken curry recipe from the east of India. Kashmiri Chicken Curry is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Curries. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Kashmiri Chicken Curry, as the name suggests, is a native to Kashmir.
Steps to make Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry :
- Chop up the onion, garlic, ginger and tomato finely. Wash the chicken very well, pat dry and salt lightly..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the onion, garlic and ginger until softened, about 2 to 3 minutes..
- When the onion is half translucent, add garam masala and mix well..
- Add the tomato and stir-fry until it has lost its cohesion and turned into a paste. This step is the key to making delicious curry..
- Add the tomato puree and vegetable stock (or soup stock cube dissolved in 250 ml of water) to the pan and mix in. Simmer over low-medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring up from the bottom occasionally..
- While the curry is simmering, heat oil in another frying pan and brown thicken. Pat the oil off the chicken with paper towels..
- Add cream, sugar and salt to the curry sauce, mix and bring to a gentle boil..
- Add the chicken to the sauce, cover with a lid and simmer for about 20 minutes over low heat until chicken is cooked through..
- Turn the chicken 2 to 3 times as it simmers. If you simmer the cashew nuts and raisins in the sauce too, it will become even more delicious..
- Serve while hot with rice or naan bread. It's delicious with a salad on the side as well..
This Kashmiri recipe, like all others, is full of authentic spices with a unique Kashmiri twist. Kashmir Chicken, Kashmiri Murgh Masala is authentic spicy, sweet, rich chicken curry in kashmiri style perfect for party, celebration. Use Kashmiri Chili powder to get the nice color of curry and I have used boneless chicken you can use chicken with bone too and if you want to make it more rich. Here are some of the main curry dishes explained in layman's terms. Rich and creamy, made from almonds and coconut.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy indian curry: kashmir curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.