Follow the directions on the Bisquick Box to make your batter. These gluten free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes start with my classic protein pancake base, then I add sliced bananas, mini dark chocolate chips as they cook. This easy recipe for Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes is a healthy and delicious breakfast that is gluten-free and full of protein!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate peanut butter banana pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate peanut butter banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes :
- Take 1 of banana, mashed.
- Take 1/3 of chocolate peanut butter.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 of buttermilk.
- Make ready 2 cup of of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of salt.
Who doesn't love a good stack of pancakes? If you don't, well, we can't be friends anymore. Hopefully we're still friends, and you're still here, because if you are.you're going to love these pancakes. Leave just a small amount of peanut butter aside to drizzle pancakes with.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes :
- In a small bowl, mix mashed banana and chocolate peanut butter until smooth and combined..
- In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in the banana mixture until well combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined..
- Cook the pancakes in an electric skillet, heated to 350°F..
- Serve topped with a teaspoon of chocolate peanut butter and banana slices(optional). Makes about 22 medium sized pancakes.
I like to make my pancake mix up in a large measuring cup for easy pouring. Cook on your stove top on a sprayed griddle, flipping over when bubbles start to appear. Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Make some today and enjoy. [print_this] Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. An original recipe by The Candid Appetite.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate peanut butter banana pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.