Remove with slotted spatula; drain on paper towels. Coat both sides of fish fillets with flour mixture, then dip in beer mixture, letting excess drip back into bowl. Diana Miller/Getty Images Pan-frying fish is one of the most delicious ways to cook any non-fatty fish.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fry fish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fry Fish is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fry Fish is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fry fish using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fry Fish :
- Get 500 gms of Fish.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of haldi powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of amchur powder.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
The coating protects the flesh from direct heat and helps keep the fish moist, while also providing a browned and crispy or crunchy crust. The method avoids a large amount of oil (not to mention the mess) required for deep frying. The cook time may vary depending on the size of the fish and the amount you try and fry at one given time. The more you fry, the longer you may need to keep the fish in.
Steps to make Fry Fish :
- 500 grams of fish clean and dry them thoroughly..
- Take 2 tbsp coriander powder and coat fish with the masala..
- Shallow fry the fish in hot oil over medium to high heat. This helps to make a crispy fish fry..
- In a meantime make dry powder like salt, chili powder, haldi powder, gram masala, coriander powder, amchur powder. Cook the masala in a non-stick pan..
- Take your fish pieces and coat them with the masala. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Place fish in it and fry till golden on both sides..
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 15 mins on low flame. Change the sides in between to cook both sides..
- Serve and enjoy..
Natalie's Cajun-Seasoned Pan-Fried Tilapia Credit: Oxmoor House. Dip fillets into eggs, then coat with crumbs. Pan Fried Fish is a thing of beauty, with its beautiful crispy golden crust and juicy flesh inside. Wondering how to stop fish sticking to the pan? Coat fish in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fry fish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.