Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have brownies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownies :
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Get of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare of cooking oil spray, for greasing.
Steps to make Brownies :
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C)..
- Add the butter and 1 cup (175 g) of chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1½ minutes, then let sit for 3 minutes before whisking together..
- Add the granulated and brown sugars, vanilla, and salt. Whisk to combine..
- Whisk in the eggs until fully combined..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and fold in with a spatula. Add the remaining chocolate chips and fold to incorporate..
- Line a 9-inch (23-cm) square baking pan with parchment paper and grease with nonstick spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached..
- Let cool completely before cutting.Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.