If the answer to all these is yes then you should probably give this a go. Add more dressing if desired, and serve! Add the crumpets to the pan and fry them for a few minutes, or until golden, then turn them over and fry them on the other side.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chipotle chilli egg crumpets with crispy bacon and maple syrup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chipotle Chilli Egg Crumpets with Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chipotle Chilli Egg Crumpets with Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chipotle chilli egg crumpets with crispy bacon and maple syrup using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Chilli Egg Crumpets with Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup :
- Take 6 of crumpets.
- Prepare 6 of small eggs or 4 medium / large eggs.
- Get 2-4 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Get 1 pack of bacon.
- Take of Pure maple syrup.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Serve the eggy crumpets topped with the crispy bacon, with a dollop of brown sauce or a drizzle of maple syrup. To finish, you can sprinkle over any extra chopped chilli, if you're a chilli freak like me. Crispy, fluffy bubble and squeak and a soft poached egg – just finish with a slice of leftover Christmas ham and you're done. If you have any leftover root veg from the Big Day, turn them into these super-tasty savoury pancakes.
Instructions to make Chipotle Chilli Egg Crumpets with Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup :
- I tend to make this in two batches, one serving at a time. You might be able to do all of it at once if you have a massive frying pan. This method is for doing one very large serving at a time..
- Start by adding a generous amount of oil to a frying pan. Don't heat it just yet or you'll get spat at later..
- In a bowl, whisk half the eggs with a fork and add the half the chipotle paste. You can vary the amount of chilli paste depending on how you like it. 1 tsp is like seasoning, 2 or 3 you can really taste the smokiness of the chipotle in the end dish..
- Take 3 of the crumpets and one by one, soak them in the egg mixture, pressing down so it's soaked up like a sponge..
- Carefully place the egg laden crumpets on the oil, the right way up, and use the remaining egg mixture to pour in to the holes..
- Fry on a high heat until the crumpets are nicely browned underneath then turn them over and turn the heat right down to a simmer. Be careful that the egg doesn't spill out of each crumpet. The oil might start foaming at this point so keep an eye on that too..
- I use crispy bacon from the supermarket for this but you could use proper bacon and crisp that up separately. I keep my crispy bacon in the freezer so I always have some to hand, if you're using frozen crispy bacon then add it to the pan just after turning the crumpets over..
- When the crumpets have cooked through, serve with the bacon on top and a generous drizzle of maple syrup..
Spiked with chilli and flavoured with Parmesan, it's the perfect Boxing day pick-me-up. Maple Glazed Pork Belly with Crispy Crackling and Chipotle Aioli.. maple syrup and Chinese five spice. Liberally coat the meat (not the skin!) side of the pork belly.. Then whisk in the oil in a slow and steady stream. Candied bacon (AKA "Man Candy") has all the makings of an irresistible snack: it's crispy, chewy, sweet, salty, smoky, and spicy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chipotle chilli egg crumpets with crispy bacon and maple syrup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.