Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, peanut butter brownie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut butter brownie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Peanut butter brownie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter brownie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter brownie :
- Get of For the brownie batter.
- Get of semi sweet chocolate chopped.
- Take of unsalted butter extra for pan.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of eggs.
- Get of vanilla.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of For the PB batter.
- Take of peanut Butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of vanilla.
- Make ready of salt.
Steps to make Peanut butter brownie :
- Heat up the oven to 325f.
- FOR THE BROWNIE BATTER in a microwave put the chocolate and heat 30 sec at a time till melted.
- In a bowl put the chocolate and whisk in sugar, eggs one at a time vanilla and salt now with a spoon stir in flour.
- For the peanut Butter batter mix in peanut Butter,sugar,vanilla,salt and whisk.
- Now grease up a 6 inch baking pan put the peanut Butter batter and smooth a bit now add the peanut Butter butter and lightly swirl with a butter knife you can add some chocolate chips if you want.
- Put in oven for about 30 min.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter brownie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.