A simple Rasam and fish fry is the kind of food that will warm your heart. These are the simple pleasures of everyday food. Heat oil in a pan until very hot.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fish varuval. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish varuval is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fish varuval is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fish varuval using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish varuval :
- Make ready 500 grams of Fish.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 of Green chilli.
- Take as needed of Seeragam sombu.dry chilli.garlic.curry leaves.mustard.
- Get 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masal.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
The marinade will not leave the fish if fried in hot oil. Drain the fried fish on a paper towel and serve hot. In a mixing bowl, take chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, turmeric, salt, cornflour, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Do not add water, make paste with the lemon juice.
Steps to make Fish varuval :
- Marinte the fish with chillipowder and salt.
- Do shallow fry and remove the fish.
- In the same pan fry mustard.jeera.sombu.greenchillie and red chillie.
- Add onion tomato fry well add chili powder one teaspoon garam masala one teaspoon and salt to taste.
- Fry well and add little water and cook..
- Then add the fish to the masala and coat the the masala to the fish..
- Let the fish fry in the bed of masala….
- Add coriander leaves…and serve with some lemon wedges.
Method: Clean fish and wash it well. In a wide mixing bowl, add red chilli, turmeric,coriander powder, lime juice,cornflour (if you are using) and required salt. Sprinkle little water to make it to a paste consistency. Chettinad Fish Fryor Chettinad Meen Varuval is fish fry in Chettinadstyle made with freshly made fish masala powder. I have posted the Chettinad Fish Masalarecently and now it's time to share this easy yet delicious fish fry recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fish varuval recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.