It can be served hot or chilled for a summer or winter treat. It's a great beverage to serve at parties. Badam milk recipe with step by step pics.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, badam milk. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Badam milk is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Badam milk is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook badam milk using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Badam milk :
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 25 gm of Almonds or badam:(15 to 18).
- Make ready 2 of choti elaichi.
- Make ready 1 drop of liquid kesar food color.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
Badam doodh or badam milk is a sweet beverage drink from the Awadhi cuisine. This is a really delicious drink flavored with ground almonds. Buying badam/almond milk powder from the market and using it instantly is an easy and quick thing They are loaded with milk powder and starch. These mixes are usually really sweet—too sweet for.
Steps to make Badam milk :
- Collect the ingredients..
- Soaked the almonds for 4 to 5 hrs or overnight.Peel the skin and wash it..
- Heat a pan, add milk, let it boil then turn the flame low, cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep stirring..
- Take a grinder jar, add almonds and little warm milk from the pan, grind it to make smooth paste..
- Add sugar, mix well. Add almond or badam paste. Mix well..
- Cook it for another 6 to 8 minutes on low flame. Add choti elaichi, keshar food color. Mix well..
- Cook it on high flame for half a minute. Turn off the flame. Pour it in the cup. Serve hot. Enjoy!!!.
Badam Milk – Almond Shake Recipe, badam milk recipe, How To Make Badam Milk – Almond Badam Milk or Almond shake is usually a comforting and nutritious beverage made out of Badam. Historically, badam milk also was called amygdalate. Cold badam milk is a great summer cooler but if you use warm milk to make it, it's also great in the winter. See more ideas about Badam milk recipe, Milk recipes, Super easy recipes. This Kesar Badam Milk Recipe is loaded with goodness of almonds and saffron and is a treat to sip on.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food badam milk recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.