Stir in beef, garlic, and chile peppers, and continue cooking until the meat is no longer pink. Pour in the tomato sauce and chili powder. Generously coat the beef roast on all sides with cumin, salt, and pepper.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas :
- Get 8 of tortillas.
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 2 of small pepper, I used green and red.
- Take Tin of red beans.
- Prepare of Small tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready of Grated cheese of your choice, I used dutch cheese.
- Make ready 2 of fresh tomatoes.
- Get of Mexican spice mix of your choice.
- Prepare of Oregano to serve.
Cover the beef roast with peppers, onion, and minced garlic. Pour red wine vinegar over the top. When done, use two forks to pull beef apart. Sprinkle the green peppers and cheeses down the center of the tortillas; add jalapeno if desired.
Steps to make Fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas :
- Brown off the mince in a pan, I didn't use oil, but you can if you want. After a few mins, thrown in some chopped peppers then your spice mix.
- Give it all a good stir and add the tomatoes. Stir and simmer for about 10-15 mins. Preheat oven to 220. Drain the bean and add them too..
- Take out the tortillas. Add a good spoonful of sauce onto each one. Fold up and add to baking tray. Add sliced tomatoes on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Pop in the oven for about 8 mins. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.
Add a tablespoon of cheese and roll the tortillas closed. Place the filled tortillas, seam-side down, on the prepared baking dish. For me, I love the spices, like chili powder and cumin, herbs like cilantro, vegetables like bell peppers and green chiles, tasty salsas and plenty of cheese. And most dishes are so quick to toss together especially these creamy beef enchiladas. It's a meal you can assemble early in the morning and just put it in the oven when you get home.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fluffy's beef and peppers enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.