Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dutch baby pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dutch Baby Pancake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Dutch Baby Pancake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dutch baby pancake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dutch Baby Pancake :
- Prepare 50 g of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 15 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 130 ml of Milk.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Take 25 g of Butter.
Instructions to make Dutch Baby Pancake :
- Preheat a pan in the oven at 210 degree Celsius.
- Beat the eggs, add sugar, milk, salt and sifted flour into a container, whisk all using an electric whisk for 2 minutes until the batter is smooth without lumps. Or whisk the batter until smooth manually if you do not have an electric whisk.
- Bring out the pan from the oven. Coat the bottom and all sides of the pan with melted butter.
- Pour the batter into the pan, tilt the pan if needed so that the batter runs evenly to all sides.
- Bake in oven until the Dutch baby is puffed, lightly browned across the top, and darker brown on the sides and edges, around 10-15 minutes.
- Top with your favorite fruits or jam. Dust with icing sugar and serve😋.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dutch baby pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.