Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in milk, salt, and mustard. Fold bread cubes, Cheddar cheese, and sausage into egg mixture. Cook until the potatoes are soft and the sausage is golden brown on all sides.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 'greek' sausage, egg & beans one pot breakfast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
'Greek' Sausage, Egg & Beans One Pot Breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. 'Greek' Sausage, Egg & Beans One Pot Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 'greek' sausage, egg & beans one pot breakfast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 'Greek' Sausage, Egg & Beans One Pot Breakfast :
- Prepare 1/2 (1 tin) of vegetarian sausages with baked beans,.
- Make ready 1 of medium egg,.
- Take 1/2 of a medium red onion cut into slices,.
- Get 1 of medium vine tomato, cut into chunks,.
- Take of Around 35g reduced fat feta, cut into small cubes,.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare of Dried chives to season and garnish (optional),.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Sides:.
- Prepare of Buttered toast of your choice.
Stir in the salt, pepper and oregano. In a small bowl whisk the eggs. Place a frying pan over high heat. Cut the sausage into rounds and add them to the pan to turn golden.
Steps to make 'Greek' Sausage, Egg & Beans One Pot Breakfast :
- Heat a large frying pan or wok over a medium to high heat and add the vegetable oil. Once nice and hot add the red onions and fry for a couple of minutes to soften then add the tomato..
- Next pour in the beans with veggie sausages plus the garlic granules and stir together gently. Spread the mixture out in the pan and make a space to crack in the egg near the center. Turn the heat down to medium. Crack in the egg and then season the surrounding ingredients with some salt and pepper..
- Scatter the feta around over the tomato, sausage, onions and beans section. Turn the heat down a little lower and allow everything to gently sizzle away as the egg cooks through in the centre..
- Sprinkle over the chives and make up some buttered toast to go on the side. Remove pan from the heat once the egg white is cooked and allow to cool for a minute before serving. Perfect spooned over the hot buttery toast, and the runny yolk is lovely to dunk in! :).
Add the chili flakes, tomato paste, and sauté. Nice change to eat at a barbecue. Crispy seasoned sausages with a nice flavor. Eat in a pita with chopped tomato, parsley, onion, cucumber, and tahini. Yummy Greek Egg Casserole Tell your traditional ham, egg and cheese breakfast casserole to move over because there is a new sheriff in town.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food 'greek' sausage, egg & beans one pot breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.