Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, swedish pancake (pannakuchen). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have swedish pancake (pannakuchen) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen) :
- Make ready 4 cups of milk.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
Instructions to make Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen) :
- Put a half stick of butter in a 9×13 cake pan and into the oven while it preheats to 400°.
- Mix milk and eggs, add flour and salt. You can also add a couple tablespoons of sugar and a dash of vanilla. Whole wheat flour also works great in this recipe!.
- Butter should be melted and a little bubbly in the pan, pour the batter into the butter (batter will be runny) and bake for about 30 minutes, until edges rise and are golden brown..
- Cut into squares. Eat while it’s hot OR cool, then refrigerate and eat cold. Reheats great and handy for breakfast on the go!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food swedish pancake (pannakuchen) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.