For the upside down version, fresh mango slices are used instead of mango puree. Follow my homemade pineapple upside down cake recipe and replace pineapples with fresh mangoes. Make sure to use paper towels to pat those mango slices dry and get rid of excess juices.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fresh mango cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Mango Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fresh Mango Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fresh mango cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Mango Cake :
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- Make ready 2 of Fresh Mangoes.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of White Sugar.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Make ready 3/4 Cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Take of Icing sugar for dusting (optional).
- Take of Cut up mango for decorations (optional).
Mango cake with fluffy whipped cream, juicy mangoes, intensely flavorful secret sauce, layers of soft sponge cake soaked with juices & aromas, resulting in a moist cake that is SURE TO IMPRESS! This is what sweet summer dreams are made up of. In Thailand, the mango cake known as khek ma-muang is a common preparation, and the most beautiful ones are served at all the big hotels where chefs add intricate ornamental garnishes prepared with fresh mango and coconut. With rich tropical mango taste, and subtle notes of coconut, this easy cake is an excellent dessert to keep in mind when you have a houseful of guests.
Instructions to make Fresh Mango Cake :
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and butter a cake mould..
- Purée your two mangoes, add water if it is too thick/lumpy.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Add one egg at a time and whisk in..
- Add coconut milk, oil and half of the mango pulp to the bowl, whisking to a smooth consistency..
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a separate bowl into the wet ingredients in batches and fold in. Before adding the last bit of dry ingredients, add the other half of your mango purée and then fold everything together. Do Not over mix otherwise you will lose the air bubbles and your cake won't rise..
- Put the mixture in your greased cake mould and place into the oven for 1 hour- 1 hr 30 minutes/ until golden brown and a metal knife inserted does not come out with raw batter..
- Leave the cake to cool in the mould for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Dust with icing sugar/ decorations of your choice (optional)..
Combine all of the dry ingredients. Beat eggs with oil and add to flour mixture. Add mangos, lemon juice and raisins. Give your next layer cake a seasoned flavor with this fresh mango cake. Made with moist layers of mango sponge filled with sweet mango puree, and frosted with mango Swiss meringue buttercream.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fresh mango cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.