Add the yogurt to the flour mixture and knead into a firm smooth dough adding little water only if required. Multigrain thepla is a healthy and very nutritious breakfast dish prepared from wheat flour, ragi flour, bajra flour, jowar flour and besan and mixed with fenugreek leaves and mild… HOW TO MAKE OR PREPARE MULTIGRAIN THEPLA RECIPE Take a mixing bowl. Add wheat flour, ragi flour, bajra flour, jowar flour and besan and mix well.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, multi grain thepla recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Multi grain thepla recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Multi grain thepla recipe is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have multi grain thepla recipe using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Multi grain thepla recipe :
- Take 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ragi flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Millet flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sorghum flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Flax seed powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of White sesame seeds:.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped Fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped Green chilies.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- Take 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Get of Ghee: for cooking the theplas.
- Get of Wheat flour: for rolling.
- Get of To serve:.
- Make ready of Mango pickle, curd, Mix vegetable subzi (optional).
Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, til, kasoori methi leaves and salt and give a good mix. The Multigrain Methi Thepla is also super tasty, with the rustic flavour of multiple flours, the crunch of seeds and the addictive flavour of fenugreek! Have a go at other thepla recipes like Zucchini Thepla or Methi Thepla Wrap. Instructions Take a mixing bowl and add flour, besan, bajra atta and chopped methi leaves in it.
Steps to make Multi grain thepla recipe :
- In a wide bowl, mix all the flours with flax seed powder, sesame seeds and salt..
- Add the fenugreek leaves (or grated lauki if methi is not available), green chilies, ginger paste and curd..
- Knead a soft dough using some water. Cover the dough and keep aside for 15 minutes to rest..
- Heat a cast iron skillet. Pour 2 drops of ghee on the skillet and wipe with a cloth or tissue..
- Now, pinch out lemon size portions of the dough. Make a ball and flatten them. Using the dry flour roll out the dough..
- Cook on the hot skillet using ghee. Serve hot with pickle and curd..
Mix the ingredients well and then add turmeric powder, cumin powder, dhania powder, and salt to taste. After that add ginger and green chili paste and make a soft dough. Multi Grain Cabbage Thepla / Paratha! Cabbage is disliked by many, especially by kids. But say no more, with this yummilious thepla or paratha recipe your family will njoy this nutritious vegetable 🙂 Have it for breakfast, lunch / brunch / tiffin box or Dinner, healthy & yummy every time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food multi grain thepla recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.