I took"Easy Banana Muffins" and swapped in pumpkin and steamed them to make something that I think is rather delicious. You can steam the pumpkin instead of microwaving it. I just used a regular steaming net to steam these in a pot with no problem. #Steamed_Cake #No_bake #No ButterHow to make fluffy and delicious steamed cakes / NO bake / no butterLet's make delicious steamed cake.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steamed mini cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Mini Cakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Steamed Mini Cakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steamed mini cakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Mini Cakes :
- Make ready 250 grams of flour.
- Get 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 250 grams of sugar.
- Get 250 grams of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of vailla extract.
- Prepare 1 of bit of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cake emulsifier.
- Take of Food colouring of your choice.
Which kind of cake are you looking for? Bundt Cake Coffee Cake Carrot Cake Chocolate Cake Pound Cake Any Type of Cake. Pour the batter into each pans, fill it about ¾, leaving some space for the cake to rise. Occasionally remove the lid and wipe off excess water from the steamer.
Steps to make Steamed Mini Cakes :
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl, add the sugar and cake emulsifier then mix them with a handmixer until soft and fluffy and the sugar has dissolved. Low speed first then go to high gradually. Keep mixing until soft peak forms..
- After that add in the eggs. Mix evenly. Add the vanilla extract. Mix again..
- Put the flour in a shifting bowl, together with the baking powder and powdered milk. Put them in while shifting and mix with medium speed until thoroughly mixed and smooth..
- Divide into 2 parts. Add in a bit of food colouring of your choice. Mix evenly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile. Heat the steamer with medium heat and prepare your moulds. Use any kind of moulds you like. I use this mini flower moulds. But you can use bigger moulds which may take longer time to steam..
- Coat the moulds with some oil. Then add the cake batter, just 3/4 full..
- Put the cake into the steamer and steam until they are cooked about 15-20 minutes..
- Take them out of the moulds when they are cool enough..
Take sugar, oil, milk, vanilla,egg in a bowl and mix well. Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and give a good mix. Cover the top of the steamer with a kitchen towel, and place the lid on top; the towel will absorb any steam that collects on top from dripping onto the cake. Based off the traditional Asian component item, these mini steamed cakes are perfect for both sweet and savory ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed mini cakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.