Frost top and sides of cake. Using a large offset spatula, smear chocolate to create a marble design in frosting. How To Make Marble Cake Layers Once both cake batters (and the optional chocolate fudge ripple) are made, the real fun starts.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, marble cake with double chocolate topping. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook marble cake with double chocolate topping using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping :
- Take 300 gms of softened butter.
- Take 370 gms of plain flour.
- Take 280 gms of caster sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 5 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 70 mls of milk.
- Get 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- Get of For Icing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 60 gms of milk chocolate.
- Take 60 gms of dark chocolate.
- Take 2 cups of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
Alternate spoonfuls of vanilla and chocolate cake batter into your pans. Continue until you've evenly distributed the batter between the pans. Now there's no need to choose with this gorgeous Marble Cake! Swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake batter combine to form the prettiest one layer cake.
Instructions to make Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping :
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Grease and flour a bundt cake tin..
- Place butter, flour, 250gm of sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, baking powder and 40 mls of milk into a food processor and mix until combined well. Medium to high setting..
- Place half of this mixture into bundt cake tin..
- Add cocoa powder, 30 gms of sugar and remaining milk into remaining mixture in the mixing bowl and combine well using a medium to high setting..
- Add the cocoa mixture into bundt cake tin. Use a fork to swirl through both the bottom layer and top layer to create a marble pattern..
- Place in the pre-heated oven for approx 50-60 minutes until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tin for at least 30 mins before inverting onto a cooling rack then leave until completely cool before icing..
- To create two different icing mixtures place 2 tbsp of butter in a saucepan with 60 gms of milk chocolate broken up into pieces..
- Heat on a gentle temperature until the mixture is melted. Stir the mixture constantly. When melted gradually add 1 cup of icing sugar until thoroughly combined..
- If required use boiling water to thin the mixture to create pourable icing. Pour slowly over the cooled cake allowing it to drip along the edges..
- Repeat with the remaining 2 tbsp of butter and 60 gms of dark chocolate melting slowly and stirring constantly. When melted gradually add remaining cup of icing sugar until thoroughly combined..
- Pour over the cake, allow to cool and serve!.
And to top it all off, there's plenty of deliciously rich and fudgy chocolate buttercream (made with REAL chocolate). I doubled the crumb part just because we love a dense crumb top. To make this cake quicker; I skipped the melting of the chocolate and just added the chips to the batter. It has a nice coffee cake density with some moisture. Donauwelle is a marble pound cake, studded with sour cherries, covered in a thick layer of German buttercream and a wavy chocolate topping.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food marble cake with double chocolate topping recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.