The beef was tender and easy for a kid to eat. The beef stew is a very simple Thai dish to make. Put all the ingredients in and you only need to check it from time to time.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thai beef stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai beef stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thai beef stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai beef stew using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai beef stew :
- Make ready 500 g of stew beef cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Make ready 1 of cub beef stock or beef cube.
- Prepare 2 of generous pinches of sea salt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Golden Mountain soysauce sauce (or you can use any soysauce).
- Get 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of black soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tin of tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 of carrot, cut to chunks.
- Make ready 1 of white onion 1 red onion, cut to chunks.
- Get 1 of fennel, cut to chunks (I only use this before I have this in my fridge).
- Take 1 handful of green beans.
- Make ready 2 of clives garlic, finely sliced.
- Get 2 of potato, cut to chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
If you have a crockpot, this will be the dish for it. The quality and taste of all types of Thai dishes have always been a hot topic of discussion among many people all around the world. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, skimming occasionally, until beef. Add to beef in the slow cooker.
Steps to make Thai beef stew :
- Cut up all the vegetable, put all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Set it to cook for 5 hours. Come back to check and stir a few times..
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a bowl, whisk coconut milk, beef stock, peanut butter, curry paste, soy sauce, honey and ginger; pour over meat. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Add oil; add one roast half. Add the tomato paste, curry paste, fish sauce, lime juice, and salt, then pour the mixture over the beef in the slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.