Maguro Zuke Don is one of sushi rice bowl. Maguro Zuke (or Maguro no Zuke) is soy sauce marinated tuna. So it is not pure sashimi.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, zuke-maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook zuke-maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) :
- Make ready 2 slices of fresh tuna, 1 ~ 1.5 cm thick.
- Take 3 tbsp of sake or cider.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy souce.
- Take 1 tbsp of mirin or honey and sugar, if you like sweet one.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Get of some more water, if the sauce is getting too thick during cooking.
Originally to make tuna marinated is to prevent it from rotting earlier because it was developed at the time when there are no refrigerator. The Bento Buster makes a spicy maguro tuna poke donburi (rice bowl). This dish looks good and is super easy to make. Satisfy your Japanese cravings with a hefty tuna rice bowl.
Instructions to make Zuke-Maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) :
- Buy very very fresh tuna at a trusted fishmonger or superstore counter. Ask staff when the fish came to the store. If 3 days passed, I wouldn't buy them. Not recommend the packed fish neither..
- Option. If you are interested in this method, which the professional sushi chefs do in Japan, just have a try. Pour the boiling water on tuna then put them into the iced water. Dry them with kitchen paper. This is a kind of cooking method not using any heat for safely eating the raw fish..
- Mix sake or cider, soy source and mirin or honey together. Sugar, if you like. Bring to the boil. Cool them. You can change your ratio, depending on your taste..
- Soak/marinate the tuna (2 and 3) in the mixed sauce for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Make a sheet of egg (1 egg, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 salt and 1 tsp water+starch) and shred it. Shred the cabbage. You can use any vegetable..
- Place the cabbage and egg on top of some cooked rice in the bowl. Then decorate the marinated Zuke-Tuna on top. Pour the sauce..
- However, if you are not happy eating raw fish, of course you can cook your tuna well and marinate them..
You'll be enjoying the fish raw, so use only the freshest tuna you can get your hands on. Using a slotted spoon, immediately transfer tuna to a bowl of ice water and. Sprinkle chopped scallions, shredded nori seaweed, and roasted white sesame seeds. You can put julienned shiso leaves on top (optional). Donburi is the Japanese word for a serving bowl, often slightly bigger than a regular rice bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zuke-maguro(tuna) donburi (bowl) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.