Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, skillet cream cheese chicken chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Skillet Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Skillet Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook skillet cream cheese chicken chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Cream Cheese Chicken Chili :
- Make ready 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 2 slice of of bacon fried.
- Make ready 1 can of Rotel tomatoes or Chili ready tomatoes.
- Get 1 medium of onion diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Take 1 of Onion powder.
- Take 1 of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chili powder.
- Get 1 of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Salt/pepper.
Steps to make Skillet Cream Cheese Chicken Chili :
- Dice chicken breast and sauté in a little Olive oil..
- Next add corn and sauté..
- Next add Rotel or chili ready tomatoes..
- Next add cream cheese and let simmer..
- Serve with jalapeño chips or bread..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food skillet cream cheese chicken chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.