Bonfire Cupcakes: This is a step by step guide for making some seriously impressive yet tasty cupcakes. In this tutorial you will learn how to make rich, caramel cupcakes from scratch, and how to make your own bonfire toffee to decorate the cakes with. Although the t… Which is why these Bonfire cupcakes are the perfect transition food to ease you from Autumnal vibes into the festive spirit.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bonfire cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bonfire Cupcakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bonfire Cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bonfire cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bonfire Cupcakes :
- Take of For the Chocolate spiced cupcake.
- Take 50 g of good quality cocoa powder.
- Make ready 100 g of dark muscavado sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 125 g of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 225 g of plain flour.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take of For the marshmallow fluff filling.
- Get 170 g of caster sugar.
- Get 3 of large egg whites (112g roughly).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare of For the brandy bonfire buttercream.
- Get 320 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 180 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Brandy.
- Make ready Box of Matchmakers to decorate – Orange or Maple are good.
A rich chocolate cupcake, filled with a mulled wine crème pâtissière, topped with a pumpkin spice Swiss meringue buttercream and if you're feeling really fancy, top that with a torched mulled wine marshmallow. Bonfire Cake The most brilliant Bake Off yet: Bonfire night ginger cake This ginger cake, with stem ginger inside and a salted caramel Swiss meringue buttercream, is decorated with cinder toffee. It is the perfect autumn treat. Prepare cake batter according to package instructions and divide between cupcake pans.
Steps to make Bonfire Cupcakes :
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan. Place the cocoa powder and 100g dark muscavado sugar in a large bowl. Pour in the boiling water and whisk until well mixed. Set aside to cool..
- Beat the butter and caster sugar together in a large mixing bowl, ideally using a free standing mixer or electric whisk. Beat in each egg one at a time, mixing each egg for around 2 mins each..
- Add the flour, mixed spice, baking powder and bicarb and fold in very gently so as not to knock the air out. Slowly incorporate the cocoa mixture into the batter until well incorporated..
- Pour this beautifully chocolatey mixture into the muffin cases, dividing it up equally. Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes. Or until a skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a rack..
- While your cakes are cooling, get started on your marshmallow fluff filling. Heat all the frosting ingredients in a metal mixing bowl (ideally one that attaches to your free-standing electric mixer) over a Bain marie. Whisk continuously until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture has reached a temperature of around 70-75 degrees C..
- Remove from the heat, put back to your free standing mixture and whisk on high for roughly 8-10 minutes until your meringue has doubled, even tripled in size, and is glossy and stiff. When the cupcakes are cooled, core out the middle of each cupcake. You can do this using an Apple corer or a large piping nozzle. Place a dollop of marshmallow fluff into the centre of each cupcake, filling to the top..
- Finally, make the buttercream. Beat together the butter and icing sugar until smooth. Add the Brandy and mix well, check the taste to ensure its strong enough for your liking. Pipe the buttercream on top of each cupcake, and carefully place the matchmakers around the buttercream to make a 'log fire' effect. You may need to snap the matchmakers in half so they are not too tall!.
Bake until a toothpick inserted into the. It's a bummer that Bonfire Night is only an English tradition but fear not, you can still get in to the spirit of things from wherever you are with these Fir. The most brilliant Bake Off yet: Bonfire night ginger cake This ginger cake, with stem ginger inside and a salted caramel Swiss meringue buttercream, is decorated with cinder toffee. It is the perfect autumn treat. I doubled the recipe and got all the different shapes you can see in the picture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bonfire cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.