Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, đźŽ‚raffaello cakeđźŽ‚ (almond coconut cake). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
đźŽ‚Raffaello CakeđźŽ‚ (Almond Coconut Cake) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. đźŽ‚Raffaello CakeđźŽ‚ (Almond Coconut Cake) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook đźŽ‚raffaello cakeđźŽ‚ (almond coconut cake) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make đźŽ‚Raffaello CakeđźŽ‚ (Almond Coconut Cake) :
- Take of Almond Sponge Cake.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs, room temperature.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup (200 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup (100 g) of ground almonds.
- Take 1 cup (125 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp (5 g) of almond extract.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Coconut Frosting.
- Take 7 oz (200 g) of white chocolate.
- Take 3 tbsp (45 g) of canned coconut milk.
- Prepare 9 oz (250 g) of Mascarpone cheese, room temperature.
- Make ready 2 cups (500 g) of whipping cream.
- Get 1/4 cup (30 g) of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup (40 g) of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Take 1 tsp (5 g) of coconut extract.
- Make ready of Assembling and decorating.
- Make ready 1 cup (240 g) of canned coconut milk.
- Get of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare of Chopped almonds, optional.
- Make ready of Raffaello truffles, optional.
- Prepare of White chocolate curls, optional.
Instructions to make đźŽ‚Raffaello CakeđźŽ‚ (Almond Coconut Cake) :
- Preheat oven to 340F (170C). Grease and line bottom and sides of a 9 inch (23 cm) pan with parchment paper..
- Prepare the almond sponge cake. Separate egg whites from yolks. Add a pinch of salt over the whites and start mixing until foamy. Gradually add sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form..
- In a small bowl mix egg yolks with almond extract and fold them into the whipped whites. Gradually add ground almonds and flour and carefully incorporate into the batter..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes until lightly golden. Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on a rack..
- #Prepare_the_frosting: Place chocolate and coconut milk in a heatproof bowl and let it melt over a pan with simmering water. In a large bowl mix Mascarpone cheese until smooth. Add melted chocolate and mix until combined..
- In another large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Incorporate powdered sugar and coconut extract. Gradually incorporate whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture. Fold in the shredded coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use..
- #Assemble_the_cake: Divide the sponge cake in 3 layers. Place one cake layer on your serving plate. Spread 1/3 cup (80g) coconut milk over the cake layer. Spread evenly with a bit less than a third of frosting..
- Repeat with the second layer of cake. Add the third layer of cake and spread with the last 1/3 cup (80g) of coconut milk. Spread the remaining frosting on top and sides of the cake. Sprinkle shredded coconut on the top and sides of the cake and refrigerate until ready to serve. Decorate as desired, Iâ€™ve used Raffaello truffles, white chocolate curls and chopped almonds..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food đźŽ‚raffaello cakeđźŽ‚ (almond coconut cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.