Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies :
- Prepare of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- Take of dark brown sugar packed.
- Take of sugar.
- Make ready of medium eggs.
- Make ready of dark baking cocoa.
- Prepare of cake flour.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Take of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies :
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.