The cumin, cilantro, and lime juice give the stew a decidedly Mexican flavor. This is one of those meals that everyone loves and is a great use of leftover chicken. Each bite is loaded with tons of tasty ingredients and you only need a few minutes to prepare it.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot chicken verde stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot chicken verde stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew :
- Take 1 of boneless skinless chicken thigh.
- Take 5 oz of chicken broth.
- Make ready 5 oz of tomatillo or green salsa.
- Get 1-3 cups of bell pepper any color.
- Make ready 1 can of beans, I used black.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Get of Water to taste at the end (I do about 2 cups).
Instant pot chicken stew is all made in one pot, where everything is dumped into the pot and stew cooks itself. Ultra tender juicy chicken pieces and soft vegetables in gravy like sauce makes this chicken stew the best and it's perfect winter meal with some crusty bread to dunk into the saucy stew. This stewed chicken is winner all the way. Super quick after a long day at work.
Steps to make Instant pot Chicken Verde Stew :
- Sauté bell peppers in any oil in instant pot for a few minutes.
- Throw all ingredients except beans and water in instant pot. High pressure for 20 minutes.
- Add beans and high pressure for another 5 minute.
- Add water to taste at the end. I like to adjust water at the end because it is very flavorful and salty before adding water. I don’t like adding water before because it dilutes the mixture resulting in less flavorful ingredients (chicken, veggies)..
Would like to avoid potatoes of any kind. Trying to make it as low point as I can. Place the chicken in the Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Add the cumin, garlic powder, and salsa verde. When the chicken is done cooking, quick release the pressure and shred the chicken in the pot with two forks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot chicken verde stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.