Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mentaiko pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mentaiko Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mentaiko Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mentaiko pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mentaiko Pasta :
- Prepare of Spaghetti for two.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of whipping cream or heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of sacks of spicy mentaiko.
- Take of Garnish:.
- Get of Shredded seaweed [optional].
Instructions to make Mentaiko Pasta :
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, add some salt and cook the spaghetti about 10-15 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, cream, melted butter, soy sauce and black pepper. Stir to combine..
- Cut the mentaiko sac in half and squeeze out the roe from the sac with hands or knife into the bowl..
- Mix well and discard the membrane..
- When the spaghetti is done, drain and transfer to the large bowl with the sauce..
- Toss to combine until the butter is melted and the sauce is evenly distributed. Taste and adjust with black pepper and salt if desired..
- Serve immediately, garnished with shredded seaweed (optional)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mentaiko pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.