Remove banana from peel and place in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and sea salt. In a large bowl combine oats, walnuts, coconut, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana and walnut granola. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana and Walnut Granola is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Banana and Walnut Granola is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana and walnut granola using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana and Walnut Granola :
- Make ready 270 g of gluten free porridge oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 4 tablespoon of banana chips.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of flaked almonds.
- Take 2 tablespoons of walnuts.
In a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, maple syrup and oil/butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix very well. Use your hands if you need to, to make sure all the oats are coated. Now I don't have to eat half a loaf of banana bread… Bananas get mixed in the wet mixture of this granola base.
Steps to make Banana and Walnut Granola :
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 oC.
- Heat the sugar, cinnamon, oil and honey in a small saucepan for about 3-5 minutes Place the oats in a large bowl and pour over the mix from the saucepan.
- Stir well until oats are coated in the sugar mix Spread out the oats on a large baking sheet covered by parchment paper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir the oats, return to the oven for another 10 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool, it will harden during cooling.
- Stir in the banana chips, flaked almonds and walnuts Store in an airtight container.
The toasted walnuts and cashews with that sweet banana cinnamon hint will have you thinking you've baked a banana bread. Banana Walnut Granola Clusters Crunchy Clusters of Whole Grain Rolled Oats with Bananas, Walnuts, & Cinnamon. Delicious bananas, walnuts, and cinnamon add extra texture and delightfully unique flavors to our classic whole grain oats granola. Mix the oats, cinnamon, sugar, salt, flaxseed, and nuts together in a large bowl (see photo). In a small saucepan over medium low heat, warm the coconut oil, maple syrup (or agave or honey), and vanilla extract.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food banana and walnut granola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.