Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned on all. Instant Pot Beef Stew is perfect for those cool fall nights, and great when you want to whip up cozy beef stew in under an hour! Sauté the beef in the bottom of the instant pot, throw in your veggies and broth, turn it on and call it a day!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot beef stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Stew :
- Make ready 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of flour.
- Take 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Take 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- Get to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Add the oil to the Instant Pot® and set to saute (see Cook's Note). Instant Pot beef stew and red wine are a delicious combo! Try this stew with a full-bodied Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, or Bordeaux. You can use some of the wine to deglaze the pan, then enjoy the rest.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew :
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
What To Serve with Beef Stew This tender beef stew, packed with carrots, potatoes, and peas, is made in the Instant Pot in less than an hour. Add the beef broth to the instant pot and use a spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, carrots, potatoes, and tomato sauce. Close the lid and steam valve on the instant pot. In a large bowl combine stew meat and flour and stir to coat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.