Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate mint center cookie crisps. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate mint center cookie crisps using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps :
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 (10 ounce) of bag mint filled dark chocolate kiss candies, divided use.
- Make ready of For Drizzle.
- Get of remaining not used mint kiss candies.
- Make ready 2 ounces of milk chocolate, chopped. I used Lindt extra creamy milk chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Mint Center Cookie Crisps :
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lline a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating in each egg, then beat in vanilla.
- Add flour.muxture sliwly and mix just until blended.
- Take about 1 1/2 tablesoons batter and flatten it.
- Place a cold mint kiss in center of dough disk and cover entire kiss with dough.
- Roll covered kiss in a ball.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared pans. Bake 11 to 14 minutes until just set. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely..
- Make Drizzle.
- Combine remaining mint kisses and milk chovolate in a bowl and microwave until just melted, stir smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies and allow to set.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate mint center cookie crisps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.