Little hands can help shape pie crusts with cookie cutters, which means you can have family time while you bake and eat. Pillsbury™ Mini Apple Pies come together fast with a Pillsbury™ pie crust cut into rounds and pressed into a muffin cup. Build the individual apple pies with apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and vanilla and.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mini apple pie 🍎. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Apple pie 🍎 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mini Apple pie 🍎 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mini apple pie 🍎 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Apple pie 🍎 :
- Make ready 4 of apples (see recipe).
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Get 100 g of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 of lime.
- Take of JUS-ROL puff pastry.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium. Add apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt. These little tasty treats are always a hit. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat.
Instructions to make Mini Apple pie 🍎 :
- Peal off the skin and cut the apples into small pieces. You can have some skins left on 👍 (see recipe).
- Add in water, sugar, and squeeze of lime juice and boil in low heat.
- Stir occasionally until the apple is soft. If you want more sweetness, adjust with sugar as you go. Cool it off in a separate container and you can keep it in the fridge for about a week or so!.
- I used JUS-ROL puff pastry. Put some flour so it doesn’t stick and spread it with a rolling pin..
- Cut it into rectangular shapes. Poke some holes with a fork on the base and put some cut through the top just like in the picture. Place the apple sauce you made..
- Put the lid on and close it by using the back of a fork.
- Put it in the oven (200℃) for 20-25 min and you have a crispy apple pie!.
They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. I think their pretty tasty too! My hubby loves to eat them warm with vanilla ice cream on the side. To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website: http://www. Remove the extra pie dough from the refrigerator, cut out your designs for the tops of the pies, and place them on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini apple pie 🍎 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.