Pasta in a pink tomato cream sauce! You'll love how creamy this sauce is, how there's plenty of it and yet you don't need gallons of cream. Slurp-worthy as it is, or use it as a base for add ins of your choice.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pink sauce pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pink sauce pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pink sauce pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pink sauce pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink sauce pasta :
- Prepare of Tricolor fusilli pasta.
- Take of Water for pasta boil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt for pasta water.
- Get 500 ml of pomi or other tomato sauce brands (no chunks).
- Make ready 200 ml of or 300ml fresh cream.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Make ready of Grated Parmesan.
- Take 1 handful of cut rosemary (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
Mixed sauce pasta AKA Pink sauce pasta is the perfect blend of white and red pasta sauces. The creaminess of the white sauce mixed with tangy red sauce gives. Pink sauce pasta is the combination of white sauce and red sauce pasta. This is a must try recipe for all the pasta lovers.
Steps to make Pink sauce pasta :
- Boil the fusilli with water and salt only (olive oil makes in harder for the sauce to hang on the pasta).
- In a bowl, pour the tomato sauce with the salt, black and white pepper, rosemary, onion and garlic powder, and mix, taste the sauce and add spices or rosemary if needed.
- In a large pan, melt the butter and pour in the tomato sauce, add in the fresh cream and mix till the sauce turns pink, be careful to not over boil it, taste and add in herbs if necessary, add in the fusilli, Parmesan may be added for cheesy taste.
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan and enjoy.
The creamy and tangy flavour in the pasta is so satisfying to your taste buds. Pour in the pink sauce and stir. As soon as the sauce is bubbling, the dish is ready to be served with hot cooked pasta or rice. Reviews for: Photos of Pink Sauce for Pasta (Shrimp). Add cooked pasta. remove from heat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pink sauce pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.