Deliciously gooey raspberry peanut butter granola bars made with fresh raspberries, peanut butter, oats, and chia seeds. Get Granola Bars Recipe from Food Network. Using a spoon, press top of granola bars to slightly compact mixture and create a more even top.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 🍣🍫granola bars🍫🍣. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
🍣🍫Granola Bars🍫🍣 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. 🍣🍫Granola Bars🍫🍣 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍣🍫granola bars🍫🍣 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍣🍫Granola Bars🍫🍣 :
- Prepare 2 of & 1/2 cups rolled oats (not quick or instant).
- Make ready 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flaked sweetened coconut.
- Get 1 cup of “extras” – I like chopped toasted walnuts, almonds &.
- Prepare of pecans, dried cherries & chocolate chips (mini or regular).
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter or vegetable oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of golden syrup or honey.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Make Homemade Granola Bars with this easy Ina Garten recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, perfect for breakfast or for a quick, high-energy snack. I never knew that until just now. It's fun to make granola bars. It's so fun, I made them on one of my recent Food Network episodes.
Instructions to make 🍣🍫Granola Bars🍫🍣 :
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a 9” x 9” square pan with 2 criss-cross sheets of parchment paper (not foil) leaving extra overhang on all sides. Click to see how. Combine oats, brown sugar, coconut and extras in a large bowl..
- Combine honey, oil, and vanilla in a measuring cup. Add honey mixture to oat mixture and take time to combine thoroughly – about a minute. Spread in baking pan, pressing down very firmly. Try pressing down with the back of a spatula..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan. (mine takes an hour to cool on a cooling rack). Remove from pan (using parchment handles) to cutting board. Remove paper and cut into bars..
- #Tip: Bars not holding together? Try pressing them down again after baking. Let them cool for 10 minutes and press down firmly while warm, then let them cool COMPLETELY before cutting. Bars Too Brittle? Two Options: 1) Bake for only 27 minutes. 2) Place the 9 x 9 pan on a baking sheet to bake. That might keep the bottom of the bars softer..
It's so fun, I could make granola bars every week for the rest of my life. It's so fun, I'd rather make granola bars than go to Disneyland! The granola bars will be slightly more sticky this way. My kids did not like this ratio, though I thought it was great. The honey flavor was too strong for them.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🍣🍫granola bars🍫🍣 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.