Puddings can also be thickened with rice, tapioca, or chia seeds. IF you're looking for some of those, check out these recipes: With just cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and of course, monk fruit sweetener, you will have the TASTIEST keto chocolate pudding EVER! The easy factor doesn't end there.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, keto chocolate pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto chocolate pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Keto chocolate pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook keto chocolate pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto chocolate pudding :
- Make ready 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 800 ml of coconut milk.
- Make ready 150 gr of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 150 of powdered erythritol.
- Make ready of Vanilla essence.
On top of only requiring five ingredients, this pudding only requires ten minutes of prep time. How To Make Chocolate Keto Pudding In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until firm peaks form. In another large bowl, blend powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and cream cheese. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
Instructions to make Keto chocolate pudding :
- Mix the egg yolks with the vanilla essence and powdered erythritol with an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- In a saucepan add the coconut milk on low heat. When warm enough but not too hot to burn your finger on touch remove..
- Add one teaspoon at the time of coconut milk in the egg mixture, mixing continuosly. Add more until the eggs and milk have the same temperature..
- When well incorporated, return on stove and simmer for 10 min mixing continuosly..
- In a bowl, chop the dark chocolate. Add the egg and milk mixture on top of the chocolate and let sit for 5 min..
- Mix well until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture creamy and glossy..
- Pour into individual portion and put it in the fridge for minimum 2h..
- Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!.
Rich, super decadent keto chocolate pudding requires no cooking – just heating up the ingredients. It's truly difficult to believe that it only has three ingredients! Yes, this creamy keto pudding has just three ingredients – dark chocolate, coconut milk, and a touch of sweetener! A lot of people on the Keto Diet use sugar alcohols like xylitol or erythritol to sweeten low-carb desserts. How do you make keto-friendly, low-carb chocolate pudding?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto chocolate pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.