These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! With that said, you guys should know now that I LOVE quesadillas. It's not the first thing I would order if I were out dining, but I will take a home made I tried something a little different with these quesadillas and filled them with the most tender tandoori flavored chicken!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, desi style chicken quesadilas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Desi style chicken quesadilas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Desi style chicken quesadilas is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook desi style chicken quesadilas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Desi style chicken quesadilas :
- Get of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Chicken (boneless tenders).
- Take of Seasoning salt.
- Get of Smoked paprika.
- Take of Peppercorns.
- Get of onion.
- Prepare of capsicum.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese monterey jack or cheddar.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- Take of Avocadoes.
- Take of Coriander.
This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. A perfect chicken quesadilla reicpe is the staple on every Mexican restaurant menu, but they're a snap to make yourself at home. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized yesterday that I've never posted the recipe! These Chicken Enchilada Quesadillas are so easy to make, and our family loves them!
Steps to make Desi style chicken quesadilas :
- Make small cubes of the chicken and mix it well with seasoning salt, smoked paprika, ginger powder, crushed pepper.
- Dice the onions and capsicums in small cubes.
- Cook the chicken separately until the flavours come out and also the onions and capsicum.
- Apply some butter on one side of tortilla and add the cheese, vegetables and chicken stuffing and again more cheese on top as layer and cover the other half and turn over to cook both sides.
- Prepare some guacomole by smashing the avocadoes and mixing with some onion and coriander paste lastly serve the warm quesadillas with the guacamole.
Use leftover or a rotisserie chicken to make this dinner easy! We love these chicken quesadillas so much, we make the all the time. If you have leftover chicken in the fridge, this is a perfect and tasty way to use it. I loved grilling quesadillas on the grill. My kids don't enjoy spicy foods that much so next time I will use just plain chicken on theirs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food desi style chicken quesadilas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.