Add in chicken and cook until meat turns white. Instructions for the chicken: Mix the spices, salt, pepper and olive oil together. Place the chicken in an airtight container or a large Ziploc bag.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, queso chicken instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Queso chicken instant pot ip is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Queso chicken instant pot ip is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have queso chicken instant pot ip using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Queso chicken instant pot ip :
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of medium sized yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeno seeds removed.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- Make ready 28 oz of can of diced tomatoes with juices.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite salsa.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese diced.
- Take 8 oz of monterey jack cheese shredded.
- Make ready of Avocado diced.
Pour the spice mix over the chicken and rub it in until all of the chicken is covered in the mix. How Long To Cook Chicken in the Instant Pot When you are making chicken in the Instant Pot or pressure cooker, you might be wondering how long to cook chicken. This gives you cooked chicken that is so tender you can cut it with a fork. Place the pan on top of a trivet/sling.
Steps to make Queso chicken instant pot ip :
- Turn on instant pot to high saute setting. When pot reads hot add in the olive oil..
- Add in onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add in chicken and cook until meat turns white..
- Add in the broth. Scrap bottom of pot and remove any bits that may be stuck..
- Add in jalapeno, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, salsa, and salt. Mix well..
- Add in cream cheese. Do not mix..
- Put on lid making sure vent lid is closed. Cook for 10 minutes then allow a 10 minute natural release..
- Remove lid. Turn off keep warm and hit the saute button..
- Stir until cream cheese is melted. Switch back to keep warm..
- Add in 1/2 the monterey jack cheese. Still untill melted..
- Plate and top with more monterey jack cheese and avocado..
How to Make Queso in the Instant Pot To sautee the veggies: Turn on the saute setting on your Instant Pot. Secure the lid and ensure the vent is set to sealing. Place metal trivet into the pot and add chicken stock. Chicken is still the number one protein in this country, and the Instant Pot means that you can get any number of chicken dishes on the table on a busy weeknight. But what is even better, the fast pressure cooking keeps chicken, especially chicken breasts, which can often get dry, tough, and stringy during other cooking methods, tender and.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food queso chicken instant pot ip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.