Place trivet with egg bites mold in Instant Pot. Close lid, then turn Venting Knob to Sealing position. This Instant Pot egg bites recipe is a copycat version of Starbuck's famous sous vide egg bites.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, instant pot egg bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot egg bites is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Instant pot egg bites is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot egg bites using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot egg bites :
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheese – I used aged cheddar but recipe calls for Gruyére Cheese, shredded (or emmental, jarlsberg, beaufort, or comté cheese).
- Get 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Chives or green onion minced (if you have a good blender then just cut up).
- Get 3 slices of Cooked Thick Sliced Bacon, chopped (or 1/2 cup Cooked Crumbled Sausage).
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Make ready of Optional Add-Ins: • corn, 1 tsp Hot Sauce • 1/2 cup Broccoli (cooked, chopped small) • 1/2 cup Tomatoes, deseeded, diced • 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced • 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced.
- Take of Tools needed for instant pot:.
- Take of Cooking Spray Egg Bites Silicone Mold.
- Make ready of Instant Pot® Pressure Cooker.
- Get of Trivet/Rack w/long handles, for the mold to sit on.
- Prepare of Blender.
- Take of And Foil.
Make a healthy and tasty breakfast in your pressure cooker in minutes using a silicone baby food mold or small Mason jars! Egg muffins "bake" up light and fluffy in the pressure cooker. Sort of like a quiche without the crust. If you're trying to eat less carbs or counting calories, then these bacon, egg & cheese "muffins" are a perfect way to start the day.
Steps to make Instant pot egg bites :
- Spray the silicone egg bites mold with the cooking spray. Then Set aside..
- Add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, (use whatever cheese you love) Gruyére cheese, pepper, and chives to the blender and blend for 2 minutes on medium speed, or blend well or until the mixture is light and fully. Be careful not to blend dark ingredients with you egg mixture. The result could look nasty but taste delicious..
- Next fill the egg bite mold openings halfway with the egg mixture. Then add 3/4 of the chopped bacon or other add-ins you decided on (I used mushrooms and corn) and gently press them in. Continue filling with the egg mixture, and top with remaining bacon, and press it in..
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner stainless liner of the pot. Then set the full egg bites mold on the trivet and very carefully set it in the pot. Loosely cover with foil..
- Close the lid of the pot and set the steam release knob to the sealing position..
- Press the Pressure Cook or Manual button (or dial) then press the +/- button (or dial) to select 8 minutes. The pot will take a few minutes to come to pressure..
- When the cook cycle is finished, let the pot sit undisturbed for 8 minutes (8 minute Natural Release). Then open the steam release valve to Quick Release the remaining pressure until the pin in the lid drops down..
- Open the lid and remove the foil. Use silicone mitts to grasp the trivet handles and carefully remove the egg bites mold. Set aside to rest for about 4 minutes. They may be puffed up quite a bit, but they will go back down. They will come out of the mold easier if they cool a little..
- Serve warm as is, or with any garnish you like..
- Recipe Notes *If you like lots of add-ins in one batch, you may have too much mixture for one mold to hold it all. Maybe consider getting a second mold, or make another batch. One batch yields 7 Instant Pot Egg Bites.
- Calories: 118 kcal per egg bite.
In a medium liquid measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Divide ham, cheese and green between cups — no need to stir! Instant Pot Egg Bites are super easy and fun to make in the pressure cooker. They are delicious and are the perfect addition to your breakfast menu. Also, check out the short video tutorial attached below!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot egg bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.