Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ragi chocolate milkshake || fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ragi chocolate milkshake || Fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ragi chocolate milkshake || fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi chocolate milkshake || Fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe :
- Make ready of Ragi Flour / Finger Millet Flour – 2 to 3 tblspn.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chocolate Syrup.
- Make ready 2 cups of Cold Milk.
- Make ready of Nuts for garnish.
- Make ready 3-4 of ice cubes.
Steps to make Ragi chocolate milkshake || Fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe :
- Take ragi flour in a sauce pan, add in water and mix well so no lumps is formed. Now cook this on low heat till it thickens..
- Take it off the heat. Now cool this mixture. Add Chocolate syrup once it cools..
- Take it in a blender, add in ice cubes and milk and blend till creamy. You can add whipped cream or heavy cream(optional) Pour into glass and chill before serving. Garnish it with strawberry and nuts. Beat this summer with this coolant drink..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ragi chocolate milkshake || fingermillet chocolate smoothie recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.