Imagine soft and cheesy mochi balls! Will surely be a hit and a crowd favorite in parties! Crispy and chewy on the outside, warm and savory in the inside.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, korean mozzarella cheese balls. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean mozzarella cheese balls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls :
- Get 250 g of glutinous rice flour.
- Make ready 100 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 400 g of mozzarella cheese cut into cubes (or string cheese).
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
Really quick and easy to make. Will surely be a hit and a crowd favorite in parties! Of all the countries you can imagine, Korea is a surprising source for this! It's true – they love their stretchy mozz.
Instructions to make Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls :
- In a bowl, add together glutinous flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar..
- Add warm water and butter to the dry ingredients and mix to make dough. Knead until all ingredients are incorporated together. Cover dough in cling wrap and let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Scoop/divide little spoonfuls of the dough (about 20g or use an ice cream scooper), and flatten/press them to make small circles..
- Place a cheese cube in the middle for each serving and press edges together to close the seam. Roll in between palms to form little balls..
- Heat oil and fry balls for about 3-5 minutes or until color is light golden brown. Remove from pan and drain/strain excess oil. Serve with spicy ketchup, ranch or mayo and ketchup mixture..
Korean Cheese Dogs & Mozzarella Balls. Hi everyone, I hope you guys have been keeping sane during this mess of a time. I think what you really should have in all of this…is multiple kinds of fried cheese. Of all the countries you can imagine, Korea is a surprising source for this! It's true – they love their stretchy mozz.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food korean mozzarella cheese balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.