Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, best chocolate frosting. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Chocolate Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Best Chocolate Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have best chocolate frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Chocolate Frosting :
- Take 2/3 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 3 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Take 2/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted butter.
Steps to make Best Chocolate Frosting :
- Melt butter until partially melted (around 35 seconds in the microwave) and combine with cocoa powder until creamy..
- Add in vanilla extract and mix..
- Add in 1/3 cup milk slowly and combine. Don't beat it too hard or it'll splatter..
- Add in 2 cups of powdered sugar slowly. Again, don't beat too hard or it'll splatter. Remember to scrap off excess chocolate from the sides..
- Add in the final 1/3 cup of milk and the final 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar. Combine and beat until finished. Refrigerate to save and enjoy..
- This will make about 5-6 cups, enough to cover two stacked cakes or up to a 9×12 pan with some left over..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food best chocolate frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.