Pumpkin kibbeh (kibbet lakteen). "This recipe from our dear friend Lebanese home cook Judy Saba is a version of her mother's recipe, made communally with relatives each year This vegan Meatless Pumpkin Kibbeh is a twist on the traditional Middle Eastern Bulgur and Meat pie Kibbeh Bil Sanieh. Muajannat, or savory pies, are a staple at Palestinian family gatherings. Spinach pies are one of the classics.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh :
- Make ready 1 kg of canned pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 2 cups of fine bulgur.
- Take 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Get 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of – For the filling:.
- Get 500 g of spinach, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts, coarsely ground.
- Make ready 2 of medium onions, finely chopped.
- Get 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup, if available.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Looking for easy finger food ideas for entertaining? These crispy and golden spinach and pumpkin party pies (recipe below) will be a hit with your guests. How to cook an easy pumpkin pie with spinach. In this video I'll show you how easy it is to make this delicious pie / quiche with fresh pumpkin and fresh.
Steps to make Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh :
- Strain very well the pumpkin puree. It is very important to drain all the water from it..
- Put the drained pumpkin in a food processor and add the bulgur, flour and salt. Blend until you get a well combined pumpkin paste. Put the paste in the refrigerator for 30 min..
- To prepare the filling, put the olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add the chopped onions and stir for 2 min..
- Add the chickpeas, spinach, pomegranate syrup, pepper and salt. Stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 min. Remove from heat then add the walnuts and stir. Leave the stuffing aside to cool..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Divide the pumpkin paste into two parts. Coat a large oven pan with 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil..
- Spread evenly the first half of the paste in the pan so as to cover the entire surface. Top it evenly with the filling then spread the other half of the paste so as to cover the filling..
- Using a knife, make cuts on the surface of the pumpkin pie in the shape of lozenges or small squares..
- Put the pan in the preheated oven for around 30 min..
- Remove and cut into pieces. Serve hot or cold..
Freshly made pie dough filled in with a diverse mixture ranging from peppers, pumpkin, herbs to cottage cheese, leeks and celery, baked and served with. Everything you'd want in a pumpkin pie is right here in this classic and traditional recipe–smooth and velvety texture, the perfect blend of spices, and it This was my grandmother's "secret" recipe and she was by far the best pie-maker I ever met. I went and asked my mom for my grandmother's pumpkin. Pumpkin Kibbeh In A Tray (Kibbet Lakteen) Kibbeh are traditionally made with ground meat and fried in oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.