Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, steamed molten chocolate cake for valentine's day. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Steamed Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steamed molten chocolate cake for valentine's day using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day :
- Get 55 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Get 30 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
Steps to make Steamed Molten Chocolate Cake for Valentine's Day :
- Break the dark chocolate roughly into 1 cm pieces and cube the butter. Put both in a heat resistant container and microwave at 600 W for 1 minute to melt..
- This is how the mixture should look when taken out of the microwave..
- Mix the chocolate and butter with a whisk, add the sugar, pancake mix, cocoa powder, and egg and mix again..
- Lightly grease your ramekin (or any other ovenproof dish) with butter (not listed) and pour in the batter..
- Add 200 ml water into a frying pan and bring to the boil. Switch off the heat for a while and add the batter to the pan. (Be careful not to burn yourself.).
- Put the pan on a medium heat and once the water is boiling again, cover with a lid. Turn the heat down to low and steam for approx. 8 minutes..
- Turn the pan to the lowest heat that will allow the water to continue boiling. The required setting will vary depending on the thickness of your frying pan and your heat source..
- Please take precautions to make sure no water can leak into the containers and that there is enough water so that it doesn't boil away during cooking..
- Take the lid off and check the firmness of the cake with your fingers. Insert a toothpick into the center to check that the cakes have cooked through..
- Replace the lid and steam for another few minutes until they are done..
- Take the lid off and leave the cakes to cool. Once the ramekins are cool enough to touch, remove from the pan..
- If you eat the cakes right after they've finished cooking the texture would be melted. After they have cooled, you can heat them up for 20 seconds in a 600 W microwave to get the same meltiness..
- If you alter the cooking time, you'll end up with "Valentine's Rich Steamed Gateau au Chocolat". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149649-steamed-rich-gateau-au-chocolat.
- Making gateau au chocolat in a frying pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149658-gateau-au-chocolat-in-a-frying-pan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146589-gateau-au-chocolat-in-a-frying-pan.
- A microwave version "Gateau au Chocolat in a Silicone Steamer". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149640-gateau-au-chocolat-in-a-silicone-steamer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food steamed molten chocolate cake for valentine's day recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.