Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, for valentine's day! chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have for valentine's day! chocolate chip muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- Take 100 grams of Flour.
- Make ready 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 50 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 70 grams of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced almonds.
Steps to make For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins :
- Bring the butter to room temperature or put the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Add granulated sugar to the butter and combine..
- Add baking powder, flour, cocoa powder, milk, and beaten egg and combine. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling each cup about 70% full. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick near the center, and if it comes out clean, cool the muffins on the rack..
- Wrap the muffins when the muffins are completely cool..
- These are the chocolate chip muffins without cocoa powder..
- I gave these as Christmas gifts to my friends..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food for valentine's day! chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.