Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate mini brownies for valentine's day. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dark chocolate mini brownies for valentine's day using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day :
- Take 55 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- Take 30 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pure cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of ・ Vegetable Oil (to grease the pan).
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day :
- Coat mini chocolate molds (for oven use) with vegetable oil, and drop 5 mm walnuts bits in the bottom of each mold..
- Break the chocolate by hand and cut the butter, and microwave for 1 minute at about 600W in a heatproof bowl..
- While stirring the mixture from Step 2, add the pancake mix, sugar, egg, cocoa powder, and milk, and mix thoroughly..
- Add leftover walnut bits from Step 1 to the batter from Step 3. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Use a spoon to pour the batter from Step 4 into the molds from step 1, filling each mold until there is just 3~5 mm left at the top..
- ※ With time, the chocolate and butter will harden, so pour the batter into the molds as soon as it's ready..
- Tap the molds from Step 5 against your kitchen counter to rid of trapped air bubbles and smooth out the tops..
- When the oven has finished preheating, pop the molds from step 7 into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Once they have cooled, remove from the mold..
- If you don't have a mini gateau mold, you can bake the batter in a pound cake or normal cake mold and then cut it into bite sized pieces..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food dark chocolate mini brownies for valentine's day recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.