Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, paul's pizza dough. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paul's Pizza Dough is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Paul's Pizza Dough is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have paul's pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paul's Pizza Dough :
- Make ready 187 g of Cool Water.
- Take 300 g of AP White Flour.
- Make ready 25 g of Semolina Flour.
- Take 3/8 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- Take of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
Instructions to make Paul's Pizza Dough :
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food paul's pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.