It is the absolute best store-bought marinara sauce (I'm pretty sure I've tried every. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy lasagne. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy lasagne is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy lasagne is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy lasagne using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy lasagne :
- Get 1/2 lb of minced beef.
- Take 6 of lasagna sheets.
- Make ready 1 jar of white sauce.
- Get 1 jar of bolognese sauce.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 handful of grated chedder cheese.
- Get 1 of pie dish.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of pepper.
- Take 5 of button mushrooms chopped (optional).
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, add the lasagna noodles a few at a time, and return to a boil. Remove the noodles to a plate. In medium bowl combine ricotta cheese and egg until well mixed.
Steps to make Easy lasagne :
- Pre heat oven to 180°c.
- In a pan brown the mince and add the chopped onion (and mushroom if using) and the salt and pepper,cook together for about 5 minutes.
- Add bolognese sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Evenly spread some of the bolognese sauce on the bottom of the pie dish..
- Place 2 lasagne sheets over bolognese sauce..
- Smooth some of white sauce over the sheets of pasta..
- Repeat steps 4 5 and 6 twice,make sure the white sauce is the top layer and evenly sprinkle the grated cheddar on top..
- Place in the oven for about 30-40 mins..
Spoon some tomato sauce on bottom of dish to coat. A quick and easy version of lasagna. Use a disposable aluminum pan to make your lasagna in. Then you can easily wrap it and freeze it. If you are baking the lasagna before freezing it, make sure you allow the lasagna to cool completely before wrapping it.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy lasagne recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.