Easy chicken casserole that the children will love. Can be made ahead of time and frozen. Casseroles make weekday dinners easy because they are whole meals in one baked dish.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cheesy chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy cheesy chicken casserole using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole :
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 1 box of chicken stuffing (or turkey).
- Prepare 6 slice of cheese (cooks choice).
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
Combining chicken, vegetables, cheese, and egg noodles or pasta, they have something for everyone. Some recipes below are casseroles made with condensed soups and others are made with homemade. Easy Freezer Chicken & Rice Casserole. This oh-so-easy one dish meal is sure to be a family favorite for young and old alike!
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole :
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken into strips and lay them out in a dish (doesn't matter the size). If you need more chicken to fill space cut more into strips..
- Use the can of cream of chicken and 1/4 cup milk mix together. If you want a thinner sauce use more milk..
- Spread the cream of chicken mixture over the chicken to evenly cover the chicken..
- If you have slices of cheese you can use about 6 slices or if you have shredded cheese use enough to completely cover everything..
- The great thing about this dish is you can use any cheese you like..
- Dump the stuffing on top and evenly spread. You can also use bread crumbs instead..
- Side view of dish before its cooked..
- Cook for about 40-60 min or until chicken is cooked throughly..
- You may notice the stuffing gets a tad burnt on top. Everytime ive made this I never had non burnt stuffing so if your able to tweak it please leave your comments/pictures below!!.
- Do not add more seasoning. Its already pretty salty..
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!!!.
When there's only one dish to clean up, everyone's happy. That's just one of the reasons we love these chicken casseroles—the others being they're super easy to prep and are almost always a crowdpleaser. Who doesn't want a cheesy chicken broccoli casserole?! Easy Casserole Recipes for Breakfast, Dinner and Everything in Between. Cater for a crowd with this easy, hearty chicken casserole that evokes summer in Provence using a fragrant selection of herbs, tomatoes, olives and Treat the family to this wholesome chicken casserole that delivers comfort while being low-fat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy cheesy chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.