Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon (4 g) of baking soda.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of dark chocolate (60-70% cacao) bar (rough chopped).
- Make ready 112 g of unsalted butter (melted, browned optional, high quality).
- Make ready 1 of whole egg and 2 yolk.
- Get 2 teaspoons of or 6 g vanilla extract.
- Make ready 200 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 112 g of white sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Mix Flour, Salt and Baking Soda; Whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, Combine both sugars with stand mixer; add in melted butter, once combined add eggs (including yolk) and vanilla extract. Mix on medium until combined..
- Add in flour mixture to wet mixture till combined..
- Fold in Chocolate.
- Cover with cling wrap and let rest for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F.
- Line Tray with baking paper and scoop mixture onto tray.
- For large cookies, bake 12-15 min, for small bake 8-10 minutes – Pan Drop at 5-6 minutes, and 2-3 minutes after that.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.