Process the crackers, peanuts, bittersweet chocolate chips, and butter in a food processor. Once it comes together in a clump, turn it into a springform pan and. Directions In a microwave, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate; stir until smooth.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate peanut butter cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate peanut butter cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake :
- Get 1 of small pack digestive biscuits (8-10pc).
- Get 3-4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped white chocolate.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 50 gram of whipped cream (3/4cup approx).
- Make ready 1/4 cup +1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped regular chocolate.
Oreo crust, creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling with chocolate chips, milk chocolate ganache, and a pile of chopped Reese's cups on top, equals pure bliss! Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe Peanut butter filling between two chocolate layer tastes like gigantic peanut butter cup, AWESOME!!! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! It features a chocolate cookie crust and rich stripes of luscious chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake.
Steps to make Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake :
- Crush the biscuits nicely. And mix 3 tbsp butter. Put a butter paper into tin. Add biscuits mixture into a loose bottom tin. And press tightly. Keep in fridge for 30-40min to set..
- Put cream into a pan and keep on slow heat to make it hot. Take 2 bowl, add half part into 1 bowl, 2nd part into another bowl..
- Add white and regular chocolate (dark or milk chocolate) to hot cream and mix well and prepare mousse..
- Let it cool down a little. In white chocolate mixture add whipped cream and cream cheese and beat it nicely. Then mix peanut butter and beat it again. (u can use any of this, creamy peanut butter or crunchy).
- Add white chocolate mixture to tin and keep in fridge for an hour. Then add regular chocolate mixture on it and put in fridge for 2-3hrs. (Or over night, as 5-6hrs.).
- Unmold the cake..
- Heat butter and add peanut butter into it.. mix well, let it cool down and spread unevenly on top and garnish with some chopped chocolate..
- Cut cake into pieces and serve..
Top it with whipped cream and peanut butter cups for maximum indulgence! This post is sponsored by International Delight. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake starts with an Oreo cookie crust, followed by a rich peanut butter filling, then topped with chocolate ganache and chopped peanuts. It's a decadent dessert that is well worth the effort of making a baked cheesecake. It's no secret I love cheesecake.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate peanut butter cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.