Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, italian breaded pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Italian Breaded Pork Chops is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian breaded pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Breaded Pork Chops :
- Take 3 of large eggs eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- Make ready 4 of raw chop with refuse, 113 g; (blank) 4 ounces pork chops.
Instructions to make Italian Breaded Pork Chops :
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C)..
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley..
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly..
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side..
- Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C)..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food italian breaded pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.