Be sure to use fresh tuna for the very best flavor, although fresh frozen tuna will produce acceptable results. Tuna, (genus Thunnus), also called tunny, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. They are related to mackerels and are placed with them in the family Scombridae (order Perciformes).
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna & broccoli pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna & Broccoli Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna & Broccoli Pasta Bake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna & broccoli pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna & Broccoli Pasta Bake :
- Take 2 tins of tuna, drained.
- Get 300 g of broccoli broken into florets.
- Take 200 ml of half fat creme fraiche.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Make ready 200 g of pasta, shells or bows work well.
- Get 75 g of cream cheese (low fat if you prefer).
- Make ready 50 g of grated cheddar.
Tunas vary considerably, both within and among species. Tuna are remarkable and impressive wild animals. Tuna swim incredible distances as they migrate. Tuna is versatile, nutritious and most importantly, delicious.
Steps to make Tuna & Broccoli Pasta Bake :
- Pre-heat the oven to 180Fan/200C/Gas 6 Cook the pasta & broccoli together in a large pan of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes. Drain & return to the pan off the heat. In a small bowl beat the cream cheese with the creme fraiche until smooth & season with salt & pepper. Add the tuna to the pasta & broccoli. Pour in the cream cheese mixture & stir well..
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish & top with the grated cheese. Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve with crusty bread & salad..
Serve it cold, grilled or fried for a star-studded meal. Tuna is a species of saltwater fish that ranges in habitat from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to Indonesia. The most commonly known species of tuna in the United States are Skipjack, also known as. Tuna is a widely eaten species of fish. However, canned tuna is often the most common source of mercury in the diet.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tuna & broccoli pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.